Saturday, March 29

AHEAD OF THE GAME, BEHIND IN LIFE?

I see more and more people starting activities I used to do. I just can't stand the ones who have just started the activity and think they know it all. Youthful exuberance is acceptable. However, I am talking about adults who believe they are automatically pros when they buy something for the first time like a snowboard, car radio or bicycle. (Wait, I don't think I can call them adults if they act that way. Well, there goes that point for this post!) I'll continue anyway, because I hope I'm not the only one who shares the same sentiments.
I can see someone being excited for a new found hobby. That's great. When they are so stubborn or insecure to learn from experienced people shows how small they really are.
Small people think worldly people try to prove they are ahead of the game. When in reality the small people are just behind in life.

No comments: