Sunday, March 23

Motivational Quotes: Actors - Sean Connery

Quotes from Sean Connery:
"I haven't found anywhere in the world where I want to be all the time. The best of my life is the moving. I look forward to going."
“I’m incredibly lucky to still be around, doing all the things I want to do and getting extremely well paid for it. There’s a parallel with golf—a lot of it is in the mind, and the moment you start to lose the enthusiasm or appetite, it affects your judgments and decisions. And then you stop performing well. I think enthusiasm and appetite are more important than anything.”

A Scotsman, known for being the first James Bond in the 1960's, Sean Connery has made a distinct mark as a well respected actor and man.

Many critics and fans alike have said that the quality of his acting has only improved with age. Certainly his personal appeal has. In 1989, at almost 60 years of age he was voted People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive." When advised of the award, Sean seemed to be unaffected as he replied, "Well there aren't many sexy dead men, are there." - (see more at: http://www.seanconnery.com/)
A clip from the movie, The Rock, with Nicholas Cage:

No comments: