Sunday, April 20

Motivational Quotes: Hip Hop - Jay - Z , Shawn Carter

"I was forced to be an artist and a CEO from the beginning, so I was forced to be like a businessman because when I was trying to get a record deal, it was so hard to get a record deal on my own that it was either give up or create my own company."

"I'd rather die enormous than live dormant."

Jay-Z, is the american rapper and former CEO of Def Jam Recordings and Roc-A-Fella Records that continues to single handedly lift Hip Hop to new pinnacles of success. In addition, he co-owns The 40/40 Club and the New Jersey Nets NBA team. He is one of the most financially successful hip-hop artists and entrepreneurs in America. He has sold over 26 million units in the USA and 50 million copies worldwide. As of 2007, Jay-Z is worth an estimated $547 million, regaining his position as the richest Hip-Hop artist in the world, which was held in 2006 by Sean "Diddy" Combs.
Click here for a great article: AskMen Jay-Z article

No comments: