Sunday, April 13

Motivational Quotes: Hip Hop - Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs


"I've never been surprised about what happened to me. I've put in hard work to get to this point. It's like when you become a lawyer - if you're bustin' your ass, you're not surprised when you get your degree. I came in to win, you know. This is why I stay up late while other people are sleeping; this is why I don't go out to the Hamptons."

"Keep on pushing the boundaries and reaching for higher heights."

Sean Combs (a.k.a.: Puff Daddy, then P. Diddy, then Diddy, then P. Diddy again) is the founder of Bad Boy Entertainment (1993) and Sean John clothing line. Since 1993 Bad Boy Entertainment has grown to become Bad Boy Worldwide; a $300 million conglomerate that includes a record label, a marketing company, and Justin's restaurants, with the $315 million rapper-actor-producer-designer as the owner and head of the company.

Click here, Sean Combs bio, for an in depth business bio @ www.freshthinking.com.

No comments: