Sunday, May 18

Motivational Quotes: Personal Development - Jeffrey Gitomer

"Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you."

Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of The New York Times best sellers The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Black Book of Connections, and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude. All of his books have been number one best sellers on Amazon.com, including Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless, The Patterson Principles of Selling, The Little Red Book of Sales Answers, The Little Green Book of Getting Your Way, and The Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching! Jeffrey’s books have sold millions of copies worldwide.


I have read, The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude, twice in first month I received a copy. A copy that my friend, the Guru had lent me, and now I have purchased for my own. It is a straight-forward no nonsense approach in fixing and improving your attitude and outlook towards people and life.

Click here to learn more about Jeffrey Gitomer.

No comments: